Road & Travel Magazine

 
   
RTM WWW
                Bookmark and Share  



    

Automotive Channel

Auto Advice & Tips
Auto Products
Auto Buyer's Guides
Car Care Maintenance
Earth Aware Awards
Insurance & Accidents

Car of Year Awards
Legends & Leaders
New Car Reviews
Planet Driven
Road Humor
Road Trips
Safety & Security
Teens & Tots
Tire Buying Tips
Used Car Buying
Vehicle Model Guide
What Women Want

Travel Channel
Adventure Travel
Advice & Tips
Airline Rules
Bed & Breakfasts
Cruises & Tours
Destination Reviews
Earth Tones
Family Travel Tips
Health Trip
Hotels & Resorts
Luxury Travel
Pet Travel
Safety & Security
Spa Reviews
Train Vacations
Travel Products
Travel Directory
What Women Want

Follow Us
Facebook | Pinterest

Women Account for Higher Usage of Internet

The Internet ratings report for the month of December 2001 from Nielsen//NetRatings, a leading Internet audience measurement service, revealed that the number of female Internet users at home grew at a faster clip than the overall Internet population, jumping
nine percent in December 2001 from a year ago. The total Internet population grew at a rate of six percent year-over-year.

Females accounted for 52 percent or 55.0 million Internet users at home. Males comprised the remaining 48 percent of the total surfing population, rising three percent from 48.2 million to 49.8 million surfers.

(Source: Nielsen//NewRatings)

 

Copyright ©2018 - 2020 | ROAD & TRAVEL Magazine | All rights reserved.