Pamper your pooch with the Benjamin Hotel's
"Dream Dog" pet program
Luxury living has gone to the dogs – literally. New York City's Benjamin hotel, famous for its custom-designed Benjamin Bed and thirteen-choice pillow menu, has recently unveiled it’s “Dream Dog” program – offering pampered pets everything they may need to enjoy their travels in high style.
Benefiting from the same luxury sleep amenities that their owners appreciate, dog’s will have the option of one of three specially-designed dog beds from the hotel’s new dog bed menu. You heard right: dog bed menu.
“We take sleep very seriously at The Benjamin, not only for our guests, but also for their faithful companions” states Tom Chamberlain, General Manager of The Benjamin. “We strive to truly pamper our guests’ pets by providing a variety of options to make their nights and naps cozy and comfortable.”
Upon check-in, guests can request dog beds from the following options that are available at any booking rate and at any period:
Sofa Bed (For Small Dogs)
The Sofa Bed features a removable tufted cushion that doubles as a crate or travel mat. Its innovative design pairs “memory” fiberfill and orthopaedic foam for comfort and support. Two oversized bolsters surround the dog around the back and sides.
Orthopaedic Bed (For Medium-Sized Dogs)
This bed is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort and orthopaedic support- the ideal blend for a perfect night’s sleep. Made with thick Orthocare™ foam, a plush fleece top with durable sides and a waterproof liner.
Luxe Bed (Sizes for Small, Medium, and Large Dogs Available)
This ultra-plump, overstuffed round bed completely surrounds Fido in down-like fiberfill. Deep and cushiony, with soft rhino suede and luxe gold braid, this bed will make dogs feel safe and secure, even when far from home.
Also available to pets are grooming services, lush bathrobes and pet psychic consultations.
A truly pet-friendly hotel, the Benjamin caters to every whim and fancy of your four-legged friend. Here, a list of what the “Dream Dog” program includes:
- Ceramic food and water bowls resting in a wrought-iron stand with a chenille embroidered placemat for use during their stay.
- A plush Dream Dog bathrobe for use during their stay
- A complimentary toy and treats
- Extra sheets for added coziness
- Room service options for furry friends, including ScooterFood - homemade Canine Cuisine with all natural, human-quality fresh foods such as salmon, tofu, or chicken with vegetables.
- Sidewalk bags
- Use of a doggie DVD, “Dog-On Television” to keep them occupied while alone in the room .
- A welcome note from the General Manager, along with information about pet resources in the area including dog walking, grooming, daycare and boarding, training, pet products, pet taxi services, pet psychic services, pet event planners, gourmet pet cakes and cookies for special occasions.
Pet owners can also splurge by purchasing a spa gift basket ($40) from the Cane and Able Dog Spa Collection to truly indulge their four-legged friend. Each basket includes doggie shampoo, baths spritz to freshen the dog, and soap-on-a-rope, all lavender scented, along with a bathing sponge and rubber duck.
(Source: The Benjamin)